The European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) and the European Metrology Network (EMN) for Mathematics and Statistics (Mathmet), in collaboration with INRiM and Politecnico di Torino, organize the “Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Metrology Workshop” (MSMM 2023).
The workshop will be held as an in-person event, at the INRiM Campus, Strada delle Cacce 91, Torino, on the 30th and 31st of May 2023.
Its main aim is to transfer the state-of-the-art modelling and computational tools to industry, testing and calibration laboratories, academia and other client communities, and, at the same time, to collect their needs and ideas for future improvements of the mathematical and statistical methods for their fields of application.
Highlights of the Workshop include invited talks, as well as plenary, specialized, contributed and poster sessions concerning the main topics of Mathematics and Statistics for metrological applications.
- Uncertainty and measurement quality evaluation
- Regression and inverse models
- Interlaboratory data evaluation
- High dimensional, dynamic and complex models
- Bayesian models
- Simulations and virtual experiments, computational methods and digital twins
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data analytics
- Statistical engineering
- Data and software reliability
- Design of experiments, sampling and sequential design
- Digitalization in Metrology
- Time series analysis
- Conformity assessment, reliability and quality control
Call for abstracts is now open: submit a title and an extended abstract.
For the moment, take care of the following dates:
- Deadline for submission of a title and an extended abstract (max 2 pages): EXTENDED TO March 24, 2023
- Deadline for payment of the early registration fee (standard € 180 - reduced € 120 for PhD students): May 3, 2023
After that date the fees will be: standard € 250 - reduced € 150
For more information about programme, travel info and venue, visit the workshop's website.